CE Murphy.Net Newsletter: January 2012

C.E. Murphy

Jan 17, 2012, 2:29:52 AM1/17/12
to cemurphy-an...@googlegroups.com
There is MUCH to announce this month!

FIRST!

"Easy Pickings", the crossover novella starring Joanne Walker and Jane Yellowrock, written by Faith Hunter and myself, is available at Amazon.com (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006UFA05E), BarnesandNoble.com (http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/easy-pickings-ce-murphy/1108185293?ean=2940013766594), and also as an epub/mobi/pdf at CEMurphy.Net (http://cemurphy.net/archives/806).

SECOND!
The amazingly beautiful cover for BABA YAGA'S DAUGHTER & OTHER TALES OF THE OLD RACES has been posted, and the book is available for pre-order at http://www.subterraneanpress.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=murphy01&Category_Code=PRE&Product_Count=26

(note: there's an error message instead of a confirmation page when you pre-order, but you'll get an email saying it went through, and it did. they're working to fix that bug.)

THIRD!
It's award season for crowdfunding, and my incredibly, incredibly generous patrons have given me the go-ahead to post, for free, two of the stories I wrote for various 2011 crowdfund projects.

"Salt Water Stains the Sand", a story of the djinn, is now available here: http://cemurphy.net/excerpts-short-stories/orssp-salt-water

"Forgotten But By A Few", a Garrison Report, is now available here: http://cemurphy.net/excerpts-short-stories/garrison-report-forgotten

and FOURTH!
A teaser for RAVEN CALLS (out in March!) has been posted! http://cemurphy.net/excerpts-short-stories/raven-calls

There are also other new front-page postings at CEMurphy.net, if you haven't had a look recently. Go check it all out, and enjoy all the new stories!

-Catie

--
http://cemurphy.net/