CE Murphy.Net Newsletter: June 2011

C.E. Murphy

Jun 10, 2011, 2:32:40 PM6/10/11
to cemurphy-an...@googlegroups.com
Three things for June!

First, my thanks to all of you who participated in the Brenda Novak
Auction! The naming of a character auction went for $500, and overall
the entire auction brought in over $300,000 toward research to find a
cure for diabetes. You guys rock!

Second, an excerpt for the third Old Races Short Story Project,
featuring Biali, bareknuckles fighting, and (of course) a woman in
1890s New York, is available at http://cemurphy.net/archives/628,
along with information about how to buy in to the Old Races Short
Story Project.

Third and finally, I'm doing a Storytelling Hour this weekend! In
fact, I'm doing three!

On June 11th and 12th, I will be holding three Storytelling Hours via
chat. During each hour, I will tell somewhere between one and three
Gryphon Beach stories, off the cuff and live for my studio audience!
If you come in late you’ll miss the beginning. There will be no
recaps.

I will not be posting the stories after they’re told, so the
Storytelling Hours will be your only chance to hear them. I *will* be
saving them for some sort of future publication, so eventually you’ll
probably get a chance to buy them.

I’ll be creating a chat room for which I’ll post the link on
mizkit.com, on Facebook, on Twitter, and on cemurphy.net 15 minutes
before each Storytelling Hour begins.

The first Storytelling Hour will be on SATURDAY, JUNE 11, at 1pm
EASTERN (ie, New York City) time. (6pm Irish time, 10am Pacific)

The second Storytelling Hour will be on SATURDAY, JUNE 11, at 4pm
EASTERN (ie, New York City) time. (10pm Irish time, 1pm Pacific)

The third Storytelling Hour will be on SUNDAY, JUNE 12, at 1pm EASTERN
(ie, New York City) time. (6pm Irish time, 10am Pacific)

I hope to see many of you there!

-Catie