CE Murphy.net Newsletter: July 2010

C.E. Murphy

Jul 30, 2010, 10:03:27 AM7/30/10
to cemurphy-an...@googlegroups.com
Welcome to Hardly A Newsletter At All. :)

Mostly this is just a reminder that the subscription period for "Year
of Miracles", the upcoming Old Races novella, ends at midnight Pacific
time on July 31st. I've added a second excerpt to the subscription
page, so pop over and read that, if you like, at
http://cemurphy.net/excerpts-short-stories/year-of-miracles

Also, the commission is now just shy of equalling the number of
subscribers (138) "Hot Time" had from its two months of sales, eight
months apart. I think I should give a copy of "Hot Time" to the 139th
person who subscribes to "Year of Miracles". And maybe to the 150th.
And if I reach 175, I'll provide something more
extravagant--TRUTHSEEKER, probably, and something else I can't talk
about right now--and should I reach 200 subscribers I will send out an
Irish Care Package to the 200th. :) So go forth, purchase, and repost,
good people!

-Catie