CE Murphy.Net Newsletter: April 2011

C.E. Murphy

Apr 5, 2011, 8:09:31 AM4/5/11
to cemurphy-an...@googlegroups.com
SPIRIT DANCES is out!

Book six of the Walker Papers arrived in stores last week. I trust you've got your copy already, but if you haven't, today's a great day to remedy that!

In celebration of the book's release, I've got some fun stuff going on at CEMurphy.net this week, and fantasy novelist Faith Hunter is helping me out with it all.

First, check out the interview of Joanne Walker by Faith's lead characters, Jane Yellowrock and Beast:
http://www.faithhunter.net/wp/2011/04/04/jane-yellowrock-beast-and-joanne-walker/

Then head back on over to CEMurphy.net to read the first teaser for EASY PICKINGS, a Joanne Walker-Jane Yellowrock crossover story due out this summer!
http://cemurphy.net/archives/577

Check back at FaithHunter.Net and CEMurphy.Net on Wednesday and Thursday, too, for more EASY PICKINGS teasers, and ultimately--if you comment on either of the sites--for a chance to win one of three fairly fabulous prizes:

- a complete set of the Walker Papers (Urban Shaman, Winter Moon, Thunderbird Falls, Coyote Dreams, Walking Dead, Demon Hunts, and Spirit Dances).

- a complete set of the Jane Yellowrock books (Skinwalker, BloodCross, and Mercy Blade {Raven Cursed will be out in January 2012, but it’s not part of the prize package!}).

- an electronic edition of the (tentatively entitled) EASY PICKINGS, a Jane Yellowrock/Joanne Walker crossover story, out sometime this summer!

Hope to see you there!

-Catie