CE Murphy Newsletter: August 2014

C.E. Murphy

Aug 7, 2014, 3:56:51 PM8/7/14
to cemurphy-an...@googlegroups.com
Hello, my readers!

First off, let me say thank you to everybody who's emailed, tweeted, FB'd and blogged about SHAMAN RISES over the past month. I've gotten tremendous response from the book and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. <3

Second, if you want any signed books from me, contact BookWorld in Escanaba, MI at (906) 786-3973--they currently have whole stacks of signed Walker Papers novels. Also there are two signed copies of SHAMAN RISES at Barnes & Noble in Green Bay, where I am told I should do a signing next time I'm in this neck of the woods. :)

Third: I can't even remember if I mentioned my Fantasy Fudge Fundraiser in my last newsletter, so I'm going to do that now!

I'm running a Fantasy Fudge fundraiser! If you want to try my world-famous fudge, head on over to my Indiegogo campaign at https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ce-murphy-s-fantasy-fudge and get yourself a pound...or two. :) Prices include international shipping & handling!

(Also, if the campaign cracks $5K, all backers will receive my basic fudge recipe in the form of a Walker Papers short story: Joanne will try to make fudge. Joanne cannot cook. It practically writes itself. :))

And last but not least, the final edits are underway for STONE'S THROE, my pulp fiction novel for the Spirit of the Century role-playing game line! It should be available soooooooon! I am so excite! :)

-Catie