CE Murphy.Net Special Edition Newsletter

C.E. Murphy

Sep 18, 2011, 8:49:44 AM9/18/11
to cemurphy-an...@googlegroups.com
All right, all you splendid people. When the mailing list hit 500, I promised you a Morrison short story. I finished writing it this week, said I couldn't decide if I should send it immediately or make you wait for Christmas, and immediately had 30 new people sign up for the newsletter. So I said I'd send it when the mailing list hit 750 people, as by then we were only 46 away from that nice round number.

Well, it hit 753 a few minutes ago, so here's a short story mostly about Joanne Walker and Captain Michael Morrison meeting for the first time. The framework of the story *does* take place immediately (like two minutes) after SPIRIT DANCES ends, so if you haven't read that, you might want to run out, buy it, read it, and then treat yourself to this lil' bonus story afterward. :)

I will probably make this story available via Amazon eventually, but right now it's just for you guys. I hope you enjoy it. :)

-Catie
Petite.pdf