How to do GSoC in celluloid

Neetesh Kumar

Jan 26, 2017, 12:03:22 AM1/26/17
to Celluloid
I am Neetesh, currently pursuing BTECH and enthusiastic rails developer. I get to know about celluloid and really interested in contributing to the projects and also want to do GSoC with the organization. Please let me know how to start.

Dilum Navanjana

Jan 26, 2017, 11:06:55 AM1/26/17
to cellulo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Neetesh,

This is the mailing list for Celluloid GSoC.

You can ask GSoC related questions there.

As well here are more information & we will update this year idea list soon.

Best Regards,
Dilum