Contributing to Celluloid

Anshuman Chhabra

Feb 6, 2017, 10:10:30 AM2/6/17
to Celluloid
Hi all,
I am Anshuman Chhabra, currently pursuing a Bachelor's in Engineering from the University of Delhi, India. I'd like to contribute to Celluloid for GSoC as I'm a big fan of Ruby and I think Celluloid has a lot of interesting ideas that can be implemented.

Would it be possible for someone to guide me to the appropriate 'novice' and 'beginner' issues so that I can get familiar with the code base?

In the meantime, I could also propose some ideas for a GSoC project and mentors can adjudge them accordingly.

Thanking you,
Warm Regards,
Anshuman.