Nesting cells

Mike Pence

Feb 24, 2014, 2:54:10 PM2/24/14
to cells-an...@googlegroups.com
In my HAML, I would like to say:

= render_cell 'container' ... do
  = render_cell 'contained' ...

I am having some difficulty figuring out how to do that.

Nick Sutterer

Feb 24, 2014, 4:17:04 PM2/24/14
to cells-an...@googlegroups.com
Uhm, why the block? It should work just fine if you say render_cell(:outer) and later render_cell(:inner).

--
Sie erhalten diese Nachricht, weil Sie Mitglied der Google Groups-Gruppe "Cells and Apotomo" sind.
Um Ihr Abonnement für diese Gruppe zu beenden und keine E-Mails mehr von dieser Gruppe zu erhalten, senden Sie eine E-Mail an cells-and-apot...@googlegroups.com.

Mike Pence

Feb 24, 2014, 4:18:34 PM2/24/14
to cells-an...@googlegroups.com
Just a style of stuff I am trying. It seems that passing blocks to cell states/methods does not work. Probably my mistake.

Nick Sutterer

Feb 24, 2014, 4:20:01 PM2/24/14
to cells-an...@googlegroups.com
Passing a block to `#render_cell` does work but it gets executed in the cell instance context, which is probably not what you want?