Trying Apotomo generator, getting "You should not use the `match` method in your router without specifying an HTTP method."

John Lane

Oct 1, 2013, 3:18:50 PM10/1/13
to cells-an...@googlegroups.com
Hello, just trying apotomo for the first time. I am following the examples on GitHub. In a new rails app, when I try to generate a widget, I get this:

/usr/local/rvm/gems/ruby-2.0.0-p247@apotoplay/gems/actionpack-4.0.0/lib/action_dispatch/routing/mapper.rb:191:in `normalize_conditions!': You should not use the `match` method in your router without specifying an HTTP method. (RuntimeError)
If you want to expose your action to both GET and POST, add `via: [:get, :post]` option.
If you want to expose your action to GET, use `get` in the router:
  Instead of: match "controller#action"
  Do: get "controller#action"

I am using
ruby 2.0.0p247 (2013-06-27 revision 41674) [x86_64-linux]
Rails 4.0.0

Gems included by the bundle:
  * actionmailer (4.0.0)
  * actionpack (4.0.0)
  * activemodel (4.0.0)
  * activerecord (4.0.0)
  * activerecord-deprecated_finders (1.0.3)
  * activesupport (4.0.0)
  * apotomo (1.2.3)
  * arel (4.0.0)
  * atomic (1.1.14)
  * builder (3.1.4)
  * bundler (1.3.5)
  * cells (3.8.8)
  * coffee-rails (4.0.0)
  * coffee-script (2.2.0)
  * coffee-script-source (1.6.3)
  * erubis (2.7.0)
  * execjs (2.0.2)
  * hike (1.2.3)
  * hooks (0.2.2)
  * i18n (0.6.5)
  * jbuilder (1.5.1)
  * jquery-rails (3.0.4)
  * json (1.8.0)
  * mail (2.5.4)
  * mime-types (1.25)
  * minitest (4.7.5)
  * multi_json (1.8.0)
  * onfire (0.2.0)
  * polyglot (0.3.3)
  * rack (1.5.2)
  * rack-test (0.6.2)
  * rails (4.0.0)
  * railties (4.0.0)
  * rake (10.1.0)
  * rdoc (3.12.2)
  * sass (3.2.11)
  * sass-rails (4.0.0)
  * sdoc (0.3.20)
  * sprockets (2.10.0)
  * sprockets-rails (2.0.0)
  * sqlite3 (1.3.8)
  * thor (0.18.1)
  * thread_safe (0.1.3)
  * tilt (1.4.1)
  * treetop (1.4.15)
  * turbolinks (1.3.0)
  * tzinfo (0.3.37)
  * uglifier (2.2.1)

The GitHub page says it works with ruby2 and rails4. Am I doing something wrong to be failing at the first step ?

Thanks for you help.

Nick Sutterer

Oct 1, 2013, 3:37:02 PM10/1/13
to cells-an...@googlegroups.com
Not sure if Apotomo works with Rails 4, John. We need to give this project some love. I'll have a look into it now!

--
Sie erhalten diese Nachricht, weil Sie Mitglied der Google Groups-Gruppe "Cells and Apotomo" sind.
Um Ihr Abonnement für diese Gruppe zu beenden und keine E-Mails mehr von dieser Gruppe zu erhalten, senden Sie eine Email an cells-and-apot...@googlegroups.com.

Nick Sutterer

Oct 1, 2013, 5:34:16 PM10/1/13
to cells-an...@googlegroups.com
The new Apotomo 1.2.4 should fix this.

Nick

John Lane

Oct 2, 2013, 4:22:13 AM10/2/13
to cells-an...@googlegroups.com

Thanks for the quick response, Nick. I can confirm that after updating, it works as expected. Much appreciated.