Where is the website www.cellbots.com ?

Magnus Ivarsson

Feb 8, 2019, 3:23:43 PM2/8/19
to Cellbots
Hello.

What happened to the website   www.cellbots.com  ?

I need it and the information.

Is the information somewhere else?

Regards MagI

spirit...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2019, 4:49:30 PM2/8/19
to cellbots
Hello, I'm not sure what happened to it but I can try to help you out :) What do you need?

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Cellbots" group.

David Phillip Oster

Feb 8, 2019, 8:32:48 PM2/8/19
to cell...@googlegroups.com
The internet archive has a cache:
https://web.archive.org/web/20140629091924/http://www.cellbots.com/

On Fri, Feb 8, 2019 at 12:23 PM Magnus Ivarsson

spirit...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2019, 1:00:21 AM2/9/19
to cellbots
If you need the Robotsanywhere stuff it's now on www.f3.to on the wiki.

Magnus Ivarsson

Feb 9, 2019, 3:08:33 AM2/9/19
to Cellbots
Thanks.

The website
 is now up and running again.

I have in many years , since 2003,  wanted to build a telerobotic robot game and been in many radio and TV shows about my system here in Sweden.

Now there is a company in kiev ukraine
that have done it.

I have been waiting for years to set my system up but been waiting for internet on fiber and now I have got it.
So I have been meeting up with some people and we plan to build a similary system here in Sweden (but better :) ).

I buiöt my system on network cameras, foxboard and when I found Cellbots I was thrilled.
So I rebuilt it so it could handle holonomic robots and was awarded in USA in IPSO Challenge.

But now to my question.

I started up my old phone with my cellbot app that worked perfect some years ago but now the website I get from the phone only show one line HTML code.

Does anybody know if the cellbots code in Java is still working in todays phones and browsers?

I want kids to be able to build their own telerobots with an old android phone so I need to get the cellbots code working again.

Is there an update for todays phones and browsers?

Yes I searched desperately and also found the saved cellbots page on
Thank the higher power of IT that it saves everything. :)

Regards MagI

spirit...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2019, 9:25:19 AM2/9/19
to cellbots
If you want, the RobotsAnywhere system is still actively maintained, and you are very welcome to use it instead :) I have recently released the latest iteration of it on Thingiverse and on my wiki. https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3409755

Magnus Ivarsson

Feb 9, 2019, 10:07:36 AM2/9/19
to Cellbots
Hi.

I will probably try your     Thingiverse  code and see what it looks like.
The cellbots code is set up to work with many robot types like LEGO Mindstorms and they have sensors easy to use for kids and other stuff that i liked.

But I still want to know if the cellbots java code still can be used in todays android phones?

Regards MagI

spirit...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2019, 10:13:45 AM2/9/19
to cellbots
Possibly... if you send me the latest iteration, I'll update it. My system uses the audio jack to output serial commands, so it works with anything with a serial port.

Magnus Ivarsson

Feb 9, 2019, 11:58:15 AM2/9/19
to Cellbots
Hi.

Here is a link to the code.

Regards MagI

Magnus Ivarsson

Feb 9, 2019, 12:00:56 PM2/9/19
to Cellbots
Hi.

I just love the cellbots code because it connects by bluetooth,  so kids dont need to wire anything to some robots.

Thanks if anyone can check the cellbots code if it is up to date with todays cellphones.

Regards MagI