Hi! Fixed Path w/Android Payload?

David Weekly

Aug 21, 2014, 3:40:38 PM8/21/14
to cell...@googlegroups.com
Hey folks - if I wanted to program an indoor robot to follow a certain fixed path through a floor plan with an Android payload, what would folks recommend? It looks like the iRobot Creates were discontinued four years ago.

-D

spirit...@gmail.com

Sep 2, 2014, 4:06:17 PM9/2/14
to cellbots
I'd have to recommend my Robotsanywhere platform, it's not very easy to set up, but you can build the hardware in an afternoon.

On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 12:40 PM, David Weekly <dwe...@google.com> wrote:
Hey folks - if I wanted to program an indoor robot to follow a certain fixed path through a floor plan with an Android payload, what would folks recommend? It looks like the iRobot Creates were discontinued four years ago.

-D

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Cellbots" group.