cellular data support in cellbots?

Avi Thomas

Jun 20, 2013, 12:25:43 PM6/20/13
to cell...@googlegroups.com
Does cellbots currently support cellular day? I am looking at building a UAV that uses cellular data to stay in touch with the ground.

I am ok with writing some of my own code. My longterm goal is to experiment with a UAV glider that can find updrafts by itself. I also have some interest in experimenting with solar powered plains.

spirit...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2013, 1:22:07 PM6/20/13
to cell...@googlegroups.com

No but robotsanywhere does

On Jun 20, 2013 9:25 AM, "Avi Thomas" <aviph...@gmail.com> wrote:
Does cellbots currently support cellular day? I am looking at building a UAV that uses cellular data to stay in touch with the ground.

I am ok with writing some of my own code. My longterm goal is to experiment with a UAV glider that can find updrafts by itself. I also have some interest in experimenting with solar powered plains.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Cellbots" group.