PICAXE interfacing

kanza754

Mar 5, 2013, 2:40:34 AM3/5/13
to cell...@googlegroups.com
how do you connect a PICAXE chip to an android cellphone (wired/wireless)

m...@robots-everywhere.com

Mar 5, 2013, 6:40:30 AM3/5/13
to cell...@googlegroups.com
The best way is to us an audio-serial module. The Picaxe can handle it
up to 4800 baud, which is enough for basic motor control.

I have been selling what you want to make for about 3 years if you are
interested, here is one going for groceries in Italy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pi4jZKqZ8v8