roomba sci support?

D Frank Franklin

Jan 26, 2014, 10:33:49 PM1/26/14
to cell...@googlegroups.com
Hi
Does cellbots work with the roomba sci commands?  The commands being sent out appear as direct drive commands that only work with the icreate.  The commands I see being sent out are in the form of 145, velocity1, velocity2.  A roomba drive command should be 137, velocity, angle.  My roomba isn't responding to a direct drive command as 145 is part of the icreate extension command set and is not part of the roomba command set.

Am I missing something in how to use this with a regular roomba, it seems like both the regular roomba command set and the icreate extension are in the code in some form, but I don't see any way to make this output roomba drive commands.