ESP32

David Phillip Oster

Dec 10, 2020, 7:21:08 PM12/10/20
to cell...@googlegroups.com
I bought a Cellbots kit years ago, but was never able to get it to work.

An ESP32 for under $2 has Wifi and two pulse code modulation output pins so it would make a fun little robot two-wheeler.

spirit...@gmail.com

Dec 10, 2020, 8:06:48 PM12/10/20
to cellbots
it sure does, do you want some software I wrote for that?

On Thu, Dec 10, 2020 at 4:21 PM David Phillip Oster <davidphi...@gmail.com> wrote:
I bought a Cellbots kit years ago, but was never able to get it to work.

An ESP32 for under $2 has Wifi and two pulse code modulation output pins so it would make a fun little robot two-wheeler.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Cellbots" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cellbots/CAJQ4LcNMtur3LX4Tb72tstPsKg1FLNBW%2BN%2Bin%3D%2Byws%2Bseig-%2BA%40mail.gmail.com.

David Phillip Oster

Dec 10, 2020, 11:24:49 PM12/10/20
to cell...@googlegroups.com

spirit...@gmail.com

Dec 11, 2020, 7:30:25 AM12/11/20
to cellbots
Here you go!

License: Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Sharealike 4.0

esp32_smol_rover.zip

Nobert Kazingizi

Dec 11, 2020, 7:32:21 AM12/11/20
to cellbots
Yeah, at $2 it makes a great experimenters board.
I will look it up and see where I can buy one and compare the cost of Shipping to Zimbabwe.
I know that this type has Bluetooth and is usually used as a remote control robot.
The addition of wifi increases the possibilities.

P.S why doesn't SpaceX Sponsor a RC Robot Competition on the moon for adults, like they are doing with high school kids?
I would be very interested in competing to design the rc robots and racing them on the moon from earth.
Can anyone get SpaceX to start a similar competition for adults?
Any Ideas anyone?

Regards,

Nobert Kazingizi