Cellbots web interface "Not found"

Philip Clifton

Aug 27, 2013, 9:05:42 PM8/27/13
to cell...@googlegroups.com
HI all.  I've got Cellbots up and running with an old phone and an iRobot Create.  I'd like to keep the phone with the robot and be able to control it over the local network, but I'm unable to do so.

I've set up a shared profile on the phone, connected to the robot, and then tried to load the Web interface from my laptop, but when I try 192.168.1.9:8080/index.html, all I get is "Not found" in the browser.  Taking a look at the Cellbots source, I see this is a response sent when  and invalid/nonexistent resources is requested, so it's clear to me that I'm at least reaching the phone running Cellbots.

Am I missing something obvious here?  Any suggestions for troubleshooting?

spirit...@gmail.com

Aug 29, 2013, 9:45:03 AM8/29/13
to cell...@googlegroups.com
Move the port to 80.