Proposition

Reid A. Roni

Sep 20, 2007, 2:58:54 PM9/20/07
to Celestial Entertainment
It has been proposed that Celestial Entertainment change its name back
to its original name, Fasten Your Seatbelts Productions. The reason
for this is that it will stick out more, especially in a Mormon
community. I think that is true. Celestial Entertainment was good in
Kansas because it stuck out in a non-Mormon community. Another option
I think would be to keep Celestial Entertainment as the company name
and make FYS Productions a department in the company. That way we can
create other departments within for other movie people that would ever
want to join and even create other category departments, like a
photography department or whatever. Since we aren't very big, so
another department could be non-related to cameras. For example, there
could be a study group or fun night group or something. Those are just
examples I made up. And people in a certain department could be a part
of other departments. I really like this idea and would love to get
this going. Please add to this discussion and give feedback. Thanks.