failing update: objects in a capped ns cannot grow -- using mongod for celery backend

Amit Kumar Srivastav

Feb 13, 2015, 2:08:08 AM2/13/15
to celery...@googlegroups.com
u'Task package.tasks.location_mismatch[377773f4-c63c-4c98-9db9-184c6596429e] INTERNAL ERROR: OperationFailure(u'failing update: objects in a capped ns cannot grow',)'

getting this msg raised for raised by celery back ends and the collection is capped
therefore once the document is created we cant change any values

infact i m not able to understand what exactly are we updating in backends after creating the document.