Scroll bar not visible in Touch Enabled laptop

saranya

Jan 17, 2018, 4:45:47 AM1/17/18
to CefSharp
Hi all,

I am using Cefsharp 57, WPF application, Windows 10, x64 , Touch enabled machine.

Everything works fine in Normal laptop (without touch). But in Touch laptop, scroll bar is not visible and mouse scroll is also not working . However we can able to scroll using touch.

Previously, both mouse click & touch was not working. For enabling touch functionality, i used settings.CefCommandLineArgs.Add("touch-events", "1");  After adding this touch events(scroll & click) was working but not mouse events.

I added settings.MultiThreadedMessageLoop = false & DoMessageLoopWork() with dispatcher. After this mouse click was working except scroll!

Could anyone find what i am missing? How to fix mouse scroll using cef in touch laptops?

Thanks!