Uploaded file full path

Mohamed Ashraf

Aug 19, 2021, 4:33:44 PM8/19/21
to CEF Python
Hi, is it possible to get the full path of uploaded file in cefpython instead of fakepath/index.html ?

Czarek Tomczak.

Aug 20, 2021, 4:26:28 AM8/20/21
to CEF Python
You can implement a custom upload widget using JavaScript. JavaScript can communicate with Python to get disk information.

Mohamed Ashraf

Aug 20, 2021, 8:55:33 AM8/20/21
to CEF Python
I have checked many custom upload widgets but none of them can give the full path. Yes i can implement some calls from js to python to open tkinter file dialog. but what if I want to implement drag-drop files and get their full path?

Czarek Tomczak.

Aug 20, 2021, 1:45:51 PM8/20/21
to CEF Python
When file is dragged onto window RequestHandler.OnBeforeBrowse should be called with full path. Return false in that callback and handle it internally.

Mohamed Ashraf

Aug 22, 2021, 1:08:29 PM8/22/21
to CEF Python

Ok, thanks