Super simple Kivy (KivyMD) app with CEFPython3

André Nordin

Jan 23, 2022, 11:09:41 AM1/23/22
to CEF Python
Hello!

I'm creating an app with KivyMD and I want to display a simple page with html code in a kivy Screen.

I saw the example and got it working, but it is way bigger than anything I need. All I want is to incorporate a web page into my screen. Is there an example of HOW I can make this happen? I guess I could go through the code in the example but, as I said, it's way bigger than what I need. All I need is that when I press a button a browser page opens...

kind regards