Getting started with CEF2go windows

golan...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2014, 10:52:12 PM10/28/14
to cef...@googlegroups.com
I downloaded the windows example and tried to build it and am getting mingw error '64 bit not compiled in'.

Could someone please point me in the right direction to find the solution.

I installed all needed packages in Mingw i think.

Cheers,

Alex

Czarek Tomczak

Oct 29, 2014, 3:18:00 AM10/29/14
to cef...@googlegroups.com
You need Go 32-bit version and Mingw 32-bit version (Mingw32).

golang daddy

Oct 29, 2014, 5:42:56 AM10/29/14
to cef...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much Czarek,

Alex

Andrew Stratton

Feb 16, 2022, 6:47:10 AM2/16/22
to CEF2go
Is CEF2Go still only 32 bit?  I would like to use with robotgo - which I currently have running as 64 bit...

Thank you - Andy