cef2go on Windows, once that I have copied Release and Resources, and have installed MinGW and Go, what should I do?

sada...@gmail.com

Nov 13, 2014, 4:14:00 PM11/13/14
to cef...@googlegroups.com
Hello cef2go community!

I'm trying to understand how to make this work on windows, I installed mingw32 as you said, it's at `/c/MinGW`, I also installed Go 32-bits for windows, I downloaded CEF as the readme says and copied the files in Release and Resources to cef2go Release's folder. Now I'm trying to run `build.bat`, if I do it clicking it, a console appears and nothing happens, what step am I missing? Please help.

Thank you a lot for your time and dedication to this project.

Czarek Tomczak

Nov 14, 2014, 1:14:26 AM11/14/14
to cef...@googlegroups.com
What are the messages in console, any error? See the build.bat script and try to run commands manually.

>> I installed mingw32 as you said, it's at `/c/MinGW`
Are you using Cygwin? This won't work with Go.