Anyone had success with Win64 build?

chad...@gmail.com

Apr 19, 2015, 9:49:46 PM4/19/15
to cef...@googlegroups.com
I am aware that it is experimental, but I saw a recent post that got osx 64bit experimental builds to work. I am getting a linker error when I use mingw64, go 64bit, and cef_binary_3.1750.1590_windows64:

./../../Release/libcef.lib: error adding symbols: File in wrong format
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
exit code = 2

I have been researching and I am sure I will find the answer eventually (will probably also upgrade to later cef build as described elsewhere), but any help is appreciated.

Czarek Tomczak

Apr 20, 2015, 3:55:13 AM4/20/15
to cef...@googlegroups.com
Looks like you're using a wrong compiler or wrong binaries (32bit<>64bit).

fanfan

Aug 19, 2016, 8:51:55 PM8/19/16
to CEF2go
i build faild