cef2go helper.app on Mac OS binary

sindr...@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2015, 12:56:52 AM1/17/15
to cef...@googlegroups.com
Im recompiling cef2go on yosemite version but have encountered the problem where cef2go helper complaining wrong architecture ( I do change the framework file to x64)

Can I have the source code for these file ?

Czarek Tomczak

Jan 17, 2015, 1:27:18 AM1/17/15
to cef...@googlegroups.com
The releases/tag/v0.12 binaries are 32bit. You can download 64bit binaries from cefbuilds.com (branch 1750 revision 1625 - must be exact), but they are not considered stable.

On Sat, Jan 17, 2015 at 6:56 AM, <sindr...@gmail.com> wrote:
Im recompiling cef2go on yosemite version but have encountered the problem where cef2go helper complaining wrong architecture ( I do change the framework file to x64)

Can I have the source code for these file ?

sindr...@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2015, 2:23:35 AM1/17/15
to cef...@googlegroups.com
I replaced .framework file with 64bit and recompiled cef2go.
There is 3 file named "cef2go helper *.app" in cef2go.app/Contents/Framework folder which remain to be 32bit, I'm not sure where to find their source code.

Czarek Tomczak

Jan 17, 2015, 5:15:05 AM1/17/15
to cef...@googlegroups.com, sindr...@gmail.com
Download source from cefbuilds.com

sindr...@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2015, 5:24:59 AM1/17/15
to cef...@googlegroups.com, sindr...@gmail.com
Thanks, sorry I didn't realise I have to recompiler helper.app from CEF source