Build error on windows

raub...@gmail.com

Nov 29, 2014, 2:39:35 AM11/29/14
to cef...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I followed the instructions to build on windows (I use Windows 7 x64, I download Mingw 32 bits and go1.3.3 32 bits)

I copied the ressources from cef_binary_3.1750.1590_windows32\Release and cef_binary_3.1750.1590_windows32\Resources to cef2go\Release.

When I run build.bat, I have the following error:
"The application was unable to start correctly (°xc0000013). Click OK to close the application.
When this command is executed:
E:\dev\go\cef2go>go test src/tests/cef_test.go

Thanks your answer

Czarek Tomczak

Nov 29, 2014, 3:21:53 AM11/29/14
to cef...@googlegroups.com
Something went wrong while loading DLL libraries.
- Make sure you have copied Release/ dlls and not the ones from Debug/ directory.
- Run Dependency Walker on libcef.dll and possibly other dlls to detect any errors
- Try removing that line that run tests and see if it behaves anyway different when building and running cef2go executable

raub...@gmail.com

Nov 29, 2014, 4:39:15 AM11/29/14
to cef...@googlegroups.com
Dependency Walker found that some dlls such as API-MS-WIN-APPMODEL-RUNTIME-L1-1-0.DLL were missing. I googled and I found some posts indicating that I had to install Visual 10 C++ redistribution package. I already had this one but I tried to reinstall it. This did'nt solve the pb.

Finally, I followed your advice and I commented the line go test src/tests/cef_test.go and evrything was fine.

Thanks

Czarek Tomczak

Nov 29, 2014, 5:11:11 AM11/29/14
to cef...@googlegroups.com
Go tests work differently, you don't have much control over the executable that is built. That executable is placed in a different directory and build.bat script adds Release/ directory to PATH env variable for it to work. However looks like you have something in your PATH that is causing conflict, a wrong DLL from a wrong directory is being loaded. This is not an issue when building cef2go executable, it is placed in Release/ directory, so there is no need to depend on PATH.