Start another exe file while start cef2go

Roman Minařík

Oct 15, 2014, 7:52:05 PM10/15/14
to cef...@googlegroups.com
Hi again :-)

Is possible start another exe file while cef2go is loading?

Czarek Tomczak

Oct 15, 2014, 8:06:10 PM10/15/14
to cef...@googlegroups.com
How is this question related to CEF2go?

On Thu, Oct 16, 2014 at 1:52 AM, Roman Minařík <roman....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi again :-)

Is possible start another exe file while cef2go is loading?

Roman Minařík

Oct 15, 2014, 8:12:57 PM10/15/14
to cef...@googlegroups.com
I have portable Apache2, PHP with encryption function, and I need run apache and cef2go browser with 1 click.
My build provide work with PHP_ODBC for Microsoft mdb database + encrypted PHP code.

Czarek Tomczak

Oct 15, 2014, 8:28:13 PM10/15/14
to cef...@googlegroups.com
Looks like a general Go question. You are better of asking on the golang-nuts group.