Start without Console Window

eidm...@gmail.com

Feb 24, 2014, 4:28:12 PM2/24/14
to cef...@googlegroups.com
Is it possible to start directly the CEF window without the console window in the background (--> windows platform)?

Czarek Tomczak

Feb 24, 2014, 5:54:19 PM2/24/14
to cef...@googlegroups.com

eidm...@gmail.com

Feb 25, 2014, 7:24:28 AM2/25/14
to cef...@googlegroups.com
Hi Czarek!

Thank you, for your fast reply.

The integration of cef2go in my project went really well and was very easy :-)

Andreas

Czarek Tomczak

Feb 25, 2014, 7:49:27 AM2/25/14
to cef...@googlegroups.com
Andreas, I'm glad to hear that :)

Btw. Chrome 33 stable was released a few days ago, but I haven't yet updated cef2go binaries. You could do that yourself by downloading the binaries from http://cefbuilds.com/#branch_1750 . Revision 1629 binaries include Chrome stable 33.0.1750.117. Though, binaries for Mac haven't yet appeared probably due to some certificate problem while fetching repos that automation scripts encountered.

-Czarek