Recommendation for CI with a Cedar test suite?

m.ka...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2016, 4:59:17 PM9/20/16
to Cedar Discussion
Hi all,

I'd like to know what the Pivotal team's recommendation is for integrating the Cedar spec suite into a CI server.  Currently, I have a Cedar spec suite with the standalone setup which means I have a separate Specs target which runs as a rake task, and I noticed that there was TeamCity support from a while ago but it looks like this is not maintained anymore (correct me if I'm wrong), and I've been running into issues lately, especially with iOS 10.

I'm just asking in case there is a better way to set up CI with Cedar as opposed to using a combination of TeamCity and rake, so that I might investigate that instead of try to fix my TeamCity build.

Thanks.

Andrew Kitchen

Sep 29, 2016, 1:57:05 PM9/29/16
to cedar-...@googlegroups.com
Hi there -

You might consider converting your spec suite to an XCTest bundle, making it easier to integrate with Xcode build bots if that's of interest to you. It really depends on your project and what kind of workflow & tooling you would like to support.