Cedar v0.12.0 released

tjar...@pivotal.io

Oct 8, 2015, 2:36:41 AM10/8/15
to Cedar Discussion
Hey everyone, I'm really excited (and honored) to announce that a new version of Cedar was released today. It's been a while since v0.11 and there's quite a lot of exciting stuff packed into this release.
  • Support for Xcode 7
  • Frameworks for testing on watchOS and tvOS
  • Support for the Carthage dependency manager
  • integration with xctool

... and lots more small fixes, including fixing crashes relating to boxing / unboxing nil values with certain matchers (especially `have_received`).

As always, please report any issues you may discover so we can continue to improve Cedar.

Many thanks are due to the community for reporting bugs, helping diagnose crashes and contributing fixes. This release wouldn't have been possible without the hard work of

* Brian Croom
* Andrew Kitchen
* Sam Coward
* Kai Lee
* Priyanka Ranjan
* Neha Batra
* Elana Koren
* Daniel Shusta
* Juan David Dominguez
* Mike Stallard
* Rachel Brindle
* Joe Masilotti
* Jeff Hui

Andrew Kitchen

Oct 8, 2015, 12:54:41 PM10/8/15
to cedar-...@googlegroups.com
This release is now available on Cocoapods.  Happy test-driving!

Andrew Kitchen
Associate Director, Engineering

Pivotal Labs
875 Howard St., Fl 5
San Francisco, CA 94103
mobile +1.415.501.0085

Brian Croom

Oct 8, 2015, 1:51:54 PM10/8/15
to cedar-...@googlegroups.com
It's also worth mentioning that the Cedar spec file template can now be installed using the Alcatraz package manager.
Brian Croom
Agile Engineer
Pivotal Labs, Toronto