CEI 2022 Satellite Event -- September 8th

jake.a.b...@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2022, 10:38:25 AM6/13/22
to CECGI

Hello All,

Save the date for the 2022 CEI Satellite Event, September 8th, 2022.

We are very excited to announce the 2022 rendition of the consortium for ECGI satellite event. This year’s event will focus on Extensions and Contemporary Applications of ECGI. We plan to support both virtual and in person participation (in Tampere, Finland) on September 8th following computing in cardiology 2022. We plan to have seminar presentations from leaders in the field of ECGI and applications of bioelectric inverse problems in other contexts as well. More details to follow soon.

Best,

CEI Satellite Organizing Committee

Rubén Molero, Job Stoks, Beata Ondrusova, Jake Bergquist