Article collection relevant for ECGI

Cluitmans, Matthijs (CARDIO)

Oct 29, 2021, 11:19:10 AM10/29/21
to ce...@googlegroups.com

Dear members of the Consortium for ECG Imaging,

I would like to invite you to contribute to a Frontiers Research Topic, which is entitled “Computational Methods in Cardiac Electrophysiology.” The purpose of this article collection in the Frontiers in Physiology journal is to address recent advancements in computational methodology that are relevant for cardiac electrophysiology. Electrocardiographic imaging is one of the topics for which we are seeking contributions, and you are kindly invited to submit your abstracts or full papers to this Research Topic. You may be familiar with other successful Research Topics that included ECGI previously.

You can find more information below or on the research topic website: https://www.frontiersin.org/research-topics/27858/computational-methods-in-cardiac-electrophysiology

With kind regards,

Matthijs Cluitmans

Also on behalf of the other Topic Editors, Richard Walton and Gernot Plank

I’m very pleased to be launching a new article collection, Computational Methods in Cardiac Electrophysiology, together with an expert editorial team:

•             Matthijs Cluitmans - Maastricht University, Maastricht, Netherlands

•             Richard David Walton - Université de Bordeaux, Bordeaux, France

•             Gernot Plank - Medical University of Graz, Graz, Austria

We’re now in the process of putting together a group of top researchers whose work we’d like to feature in this collection, and we would like you to participate. Hosted by Frontiers in Physiology, This is a unique opportunity for us to collaborate and to showcase your research.

Submission deadline: 11 February 2022

All submitted articles are peer reviewed. All published articles are subject to article processing charges (APCs). We work with leading institutions to ensure researchers are supported when publishing open access. See if your institution has a payment plan with us.

About Frontiers in Physiology

The world's second most-cited physiology journal, promoting a multidisciplinary approach to the physiology of living systems. Led by Field Chief Editor John D Imig from the Medical College of Wisconsin, our journal is the second most cited in its field. More than 10,000 articles by 38,000 authors have received 67 million views and downloads, and more than 99,000 citations. Impact Factor: 4.566 (as reported in the Journal Citation Reports by Web of Science). CiteScore: 5.6 (as reported in Scopus by Elsevier)