ISCE Abstract Deadline to be moved to Dec 6

Rob MacLeod

Nov 25, 2019, 10:10:55 PM11/25/19
to CECGI
Dear CEI-ers,

The International Society of Computerized Electrocardiology (ISCE) will have its 45th annual meeting April 29-May 3, 2020 in Indian Wells, California.  The original abstract deadline was Dec 1 but this year, it will be shifted to Dec 6 (related to US Thanksgiving?).  This is a nice conference for ECGI topics and we have had sessions and workshops here for the last five years.  They have an excellent poster session each day and also a very good Jos Willems Early Career Investigators Competition.  Finalists (4 of them) get their costs covered so no matter how things end, worth the effort!  Last year two of our group, Danila Potyagaylo and Ali Rababah were among the finalists.

We also had a dedicated ECGI session last year:

Chair: Linwei Wang, Rochester Institute of Technology. Co-chair: Rob MacLeod, University of Utah
1 Chair. Overview
2 Ping Jia, Medtronic. Bench to bedside: evolution and vision for electrocardiographic imaging

3 Laura Bear, LIRYC, University of Bordeaux. Advantages and pitfalls of noninvasive electrocardiographic imaging

4 J. Michael Mangrum, University of Virginia School of Medicine. CardioInsight 101: use in atrial arrhythmias

and each author is invited to submit a paper for JECG.

Cheers,
Rob