re: CinC CEI Meetup/Dinner

jake.a.b...@gmail.com

Sep 6, 2022, 5:49:42 AM9/6/22
to CECGI
Hi All,

I am very excited to see you all at a dinner/meetup tonight (about 30 people said they plan to attend!)
Here is the plan:
  • Our dinner reservation is for 8pm at Panimoravintola Plevna (https://goo.gl/maps/1y1VMJTmuVpa957n8) (It was a little challenging to find a place big enough for all of us. This place has a lot of large tables they can place us at together.)
  • We will meet in front of the reception venue at 7:40, and we will leave at 7:45 to walk (10 minutes) to the restaurant.
The restaurant would prefer if we all showed up together. Please let me know if you will be late or plan to meet us at the restaurant instead so we are not waiting for you at the reception venue.

I am looking forward to seeing you all!

Best,

Jake B