Upcoming CEI Workshop and FIMH Conference

laura...@ihu-liryc.fr

Apr 23, 2019, 10:38:33 AM4/23/19
to ce...@googlegroups.com

Dear All,

With the upcoming FIMH conference and CEI satellite workshop we’d like to make sure you have the information you need for the two events.

The 1-day CEI satellite workshop will take place on the 5th of June at the LIRYC institute. The final program for this workshop is attached and the deadline for the FREE registration is April 30th (http://www.ecg-imaging.org/community/events/cei-symposium-2019).

FIMH will run from the 6-8th June and will take place in the city centre at the Victoire Campus. The program is available on the website (https://fimh2019.sciencesconf.org/program). Early registration finishes the 26th of April !

Don't forget to book your hotel as soon as possible as Bordeaux is a tourist destination. Although the CEI satellite will be at the LIRYC, there is easy public transport from the city centre (near the Victoire Campus) to the LIRYC (Bus line 4, Tram line B or a Train from Gare Saint Jean). There is a list of hotels with preferential rates on the FIMH website (https://fimh2019.sciencesconf.org/resource/page/id/16.)

We look forward to welcoming you to Bordeaux in June.

Best regards,

Satellite Organization Committee

Matthijs Cluitmans

Laura Bear