CEI Satellite Conference September 18, 2020 at CinC in Rimini, Italy

Yesim Serinagaoglu

Jul 30, 2020, 1:25:41 PM7/30/20
to CECGI

As a satellite meeting to Computing in Cardiology (CinC), the Consortium for ECG Imaging (CEI, http://www.ecg-imaging.org) is organizing the meeting “ECGI Past, Present, and Future: from Engineering to Clinical Application.”

The meeting will be completely virtual on Friday 18 September 2020 starting 15:00 CEST / 09:00 EDT / 07:00 MDT. With financial support from the CinC 2018 Maastricht organizers, registration is free.

During this meeting, the CEI will celebrate its five-year existence and look back at the achievements made in the field of electrocardiographic imaging (ECGI). We will take a moment to review the recent past and present of ECGI, and pay special attention to what the future may bring. We are excited to have four companies join us to share their current challenges in bringing inverse electrical imaging and mapping to its full potential: EP Solutions, CardioInsight (Medtronic), Acutus Medical, and Corify. Our objective is to discuss engineering hurdles for ECGI being incorporated into clinical practice and are partnering with industry leaders to discuss these difficult and important topics. We hope that by bringing academia and industry together at this meeting we may further enhance the scientific and clinical impact of ECGI.