CinC 2022 CEI meetup/dinner

jake.a.b...@gmail.com

Sep 5, 2022, 5:54:20 AM9/5/22
to CECGI
Hi All,

I am glad to see many of you at CinC in Tampere. We are trying to put together a dinner for CEI members at CinC. The present plan is to go somewhere after the reception on Tuesday night. Details to follow on where and when specifically. Feel free to invite your teammates as well.

For now, please let me know asap if you would be available and interested in coming to dinner with us. I need to have a headcount to make reservations.

Best,

Jake B

Schlindwein, Fernando S. (Dr.)

Sep 5, 2022, 9:42:15 AM9/5/22
to jake.a.b...@gmail.com, CECGI
Yes, I would like to join you.

Best wishes
Fernando S. Schlindwein, BEng, MSc, CEng, SFHEA, PhD, DSc
Reader in Biomedical Engineering,
University of Leicester, Department of Engineering, office E702
University Road, Leicester, LE1 7RH, UK