Model building challenge

Boonstra-3, M.J.

Jan 13, 2021, 2:24:28 AM1/13/21
to ce...@googlegroups.com, jess...@gmail.com, Peter van Dam

Dear Consortium for ECG imaging,

Do you also wonder what the effect is of differences in segmentations and segmentation programs on the inverse problem of electrocardiography? Within the Model Building working group of the Consortium for ECG imaging, we try to answer this question and with that we need your help!

Four imaging datasets were selected and thereof already several people segmented the heart (endocardium and epicardium), lungs and thorax, wherefore we are very grateful! However, more segmentations are required and therefore we want to ask for your help.

Each dataset contains its own challenge, like imaging artifacts or segmentation without contrast. On the Google Drive, the four datasets are uploaded as nrrd and DICOM files:

1. Dalhousie: segmentation of blood pools, epicardium/endocardium, lungs and thorax.

2. P43: segmentation of blood pools, epicardium/endocardium, lungs and thorax, challenge with imaging artifacts.

3. Nijmegen: segmentation of blood pools, epicardium/endocardium, lungs and thorax

4. Auckland: segmentation of epicardium, lungs and thorax, challenge with imaging artifacts and without blood pool contrast.

If you are in the opportunity to segment one or more of these datasets using the images uploaded at the drive with your own segmentation tools before the 10th of February, it would really help us making another step forward in the analysis towards answering our question! Thanks in advance for your help and for the segmentations, we really appreciate it! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask me (Machteld, m.j.boo...@umcutrecht.nl)!

Kind regards,

The CEI model building working group

Google drive link: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0AANiXsGs6PHIUk9PVA

PS. If you run into any problems connecting to this drive feel free to contact me (Machteld) and I will add you to the drive!

De informatie opgenomen in dit bericht kan vertrouwelijk zijn en is uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde. Indien u dit bericht onterecht ontvangt, wordt u verzocht de inhoud niet te gebruiken en de afzender direct te informeren door het bericht te retourneren. Het Universitair Medisch Centrum Utrecht is een publiekrechtelijke rechtspersoon in de zin van de W.H.W. (Wet Hoger Onderwijs en Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek) en staat geregistreerd bij de Kamer van Koophandel voor Midden-Nederland onder nr. 30244197.

Denk s.v.p aan het milieu voor u deze e-mail afdrukt.

This message may contain confidential information and is intended exclusively for the addressee. If you receive this message unintentionally, please do not use the contents but notify the sender immediately by return e-mail. University Medical Center Utrecht is a legal person by public law and is registered at the Chamber of Commerce for Midden-Nederland under no. 30244197.