CEI satellite meeting at FIMH, June 5 in Bordeaux

10 lượt xem
Chuyển tới thư đầu tiên chưa đọc

jess

chưa đọc,
03:30:42 5 thg 2, 20195/2/19
đến CECGI
Hi All,

This June 6-8, the Functional Imaging and Modeling of the Heart (FIMH) conference will take place in Bordeaux. Preceding to FIMH, the Consortium for ECG Imaging is organizing a one-day workshop to improve the interaction between engineers and clinicians in the field of ECGI. This CEI satellite workshop will take place on the 5th June 2019 at the LIRYC institute amphitheater in Bordeaux. The format will include a mixture of clinical and engineering presentations as well as time for open discussion. Registration is free through the form on the website, and this website will continue to be updated with more information as we have it. Would you be planning on visiting FIMH, then surely consider joining this interesting workshop! We also welcome non-FIMH visitors, of course.

Please contact us if you have any questions by responding to this thread or by emailing us directly.

Kind regards,

Satellite Organization Committee
Matthijs Cluitmans
Laura Bear