CEI-Virtual Satellite Symposium

Brian Zenger

Sep 7, 2020, 9:24:15 PM9/7/20
to CECGI

Dear Friends of the Consortium for Electrocardiographic Imaging (CEI),

The consortium is proud to be holding a virtual satellite symposium this year to celebrate its lustrum. In less than two weeks, we will gather virtually to reflect on “ECGI Past, Present, and Future: from Engineering to Clinical Application.”  The event will be held on Friday 18 September 2020 starting 15:00CEST / 09:00 EDT / 07:00 MDT. If you haven’t signed up yet, we still encourage you to do so at https://forms.gle/aR1ojE7ZSQC5mE2W6! Registration is completely free, CinC attendance is not required, and the speaker lineup this year is excellent across the board. For more information about the event please follow this link: https://www.ecg-imaging.org/community/cei-organized-events/cei-satellite-conference-cinc-2020

Please feel free to share this email or link to your networks and drum up support for our excellent event.

If you previously registered to the satellite meeting but are no longer able to attend, please respond to this email and we will remove you from the list.

We are looking forward to welcoming you to this exciting meeting!

Kind regards,

Brian Zenger

Wilson Good

Steffen Schuler

Rubén Molero Alabau

Job Stoks

Matthijs Cluitmans

CEI Satellite Symposium Organizing Committee