Consortium for ECGI 2022 Seminar Series (Tomorrow 3/14/2022)

jake.a.b...@gmail.com

Mar 14, 2022, 6:15:04 PM3/14/22
to CECGI
Hello All,

We would like to remind you all about the first presentation in the new Consortium for ECGI 2022 Seminar Series, happening Tomorrow 3/15/2022 at 3pm GMT. With this seminar series, we hope to organize presentations from leaders in the field of cardiac electrophysiological modeling.
The topic of this first seminar will be artificial intelligence in the context of cardiac electrophysiology modeling. This seminar will be moderated by Dr. Linwei Wang of the Rochester Institute of Technology.

Our presenters will be:
Maxime Sermesant, Inria IHU Liryc Université Côte d’Azur
Title: Learning to improve cardiac models
and
Rutger van de Leur, University Medical Center Utrecht
Title: Explainable AI for the ECG

Below is the registration link to attend this seminar:
https://utah.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJUvceyqrD4oHdRDzH9uNZf-x3wsYfaruhFz

For more information on the upcoming CEI seminars (including abstracts for tomorrow's talks), check out our website:

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Best,

CEI Executive Board

jake.a.b...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2022, 10:45:10 AM3/15/22
to CECGI
Hi All,

The seminar will be starting in about 15 minutes at 3 PM GMT (15:00 GMT). We hope to see you all there!

Below is the registration link to attend this seminar:
https://utah.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJUvceyqrD4oHdRDzH9uNZf-x3wsYfaruhFz

For more information on the upcoming CEI seminars (including abstracts for the talks), check out our website:

Best,
CEI Executive Board