Dr. Jason Bayer's Talk on Universal Ventricular Coordinates

nika.rasoolzadeh

Apr 24, 2023, 12:28:20 PM4/24/23
to CECGI
Dear CEI members,

We would like to extend an invitation to our upcoming CEI-ML group meeting where we will have the pleasure of hosting Dr. Jason Bayer as a guest speaker. Dr. Bayer will be giving a short presentation on his research regarding the universal ventricular coordinates framework and will engage with attendees during a discussion session following the presentation.

We welcome anyone who is interested in this topic and seeking to engage in an interactive session to attend the event. The meeting will be held on Friday, 28th of April at 14:00 GMT via the Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/92406510876?pwd=R0lsc0lBKzAzb2Jyb1R3MitNcm5TUT09

We look forward to your attendance and active participation in this informative session.

Best regards,

Nika Rasoolzadeh