Pacing Site Localization Challenge For Clinical Datasets

Xiajun Jiang

May 11, 2021, 10:43:20 AM5/11/21
to ce...@googlegroups.com, Dana Brooks, Jana Svehlikova, Lindsay Rupp, Linwei Wang, Maryam Toloubidokhti (RIT Student), macleod, Onder Nazim Onak, Sandesh Ghimire (RIT Student), Yesim Serinagaoglu
Hi everyone,

This is PVC localization working group. We are here to announce that the challenge for pacing site localization on clinical datasets is open for submission. This task aims to collaboratively evaluate ECGI pipelines in their capacity to identify the origin of the earliest activation in real data, and mainly focuses on clinically relevant metrics including epicardial vs. endocardial localization, left vs. right ventricular localization, and exact coordination of the localization. For more details, please refer to our guideline: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FgV_OgjCiW76GRJRrDPdRYqD7aMIiMvRgSPNO2ykAP8/edit.

To join our challenge, please let me know so that we can open the access to the dataset and the open a submission site for you. The deadline of submission is 11:59 PM PT, June 6. Please let us know if you have any question.

We are looking forward to your participant!

Thanks,
Xiajun

Xiajun Jiang

Jun 14, 2021, 3:35:17 PM6/14/21
to ce...@googlegroups.com, Dana Brooks, Jana Svehlikova, Lindsay Rupp, Linwei Wang, Maryam Toloubidokhti (RIT Student), macleod, Onder Nazim Onak, Sandesh Ghimire (RIT Student), Yesim Serinagaoglu
Hi everyone,

We received some feedbacks of some issues with the KIT dataset. It has been solved now and the file of coordinates of electrodes has been put to the geometry folder. Also, we decide to postpone the deadline of the challenge to July 31. Please let us know if there is any question.

Thanks,
Xiajun