CEI satellite events to CinC

Cluitmans, Matthijs (CARDIO)

Aug 8, 2018, 3:01:43 AM8/8/18
to ce...@googlegroups.com

Dear all,

With CinC approaching, please note the following satellite events to CinC when booking your trip – you are more then welcome to any of these events! We are looking forward to welcoming you in Maastricht soon.

Warm regards,

Matthijs Cluitmans, on behalf of CEI

ECGI meetings by Consortium for ECG imaging (CEI) - open to everyone, no registration required

- Sunday morning kick-off meeting (Sunday 23 September, 10am - 1pm; before the CinC Sunday Symposium)

We encourage participants of this CEI meeting to find common challenges, share data, and start collaborations in the field of electrocardiographic imaging (ECGI). We come together on Sunday morning to discuss running projects, challenges and ideas. Both long-time collaborators and young scientists with new ideas are welcome to join this kickoff and discuss common interests that can be explored further during the remainder of CinC. Teams typically form organically during the kick-off meeting and organize new, informal meetings during the rest of the conference.

Contact: Matthijs Cluitmans (m.clu...@maastrichtuniversity.nl) on behalf of the CEI.

Location: Maastricht University (UNS 50), same building as the CinC Sunday Symposium.

- Continued collaboration opportunity during CinC (every conference day, Monday 24 September – Wednesday 26 September)

This room close to the CinC conference venue is open to everybody who wants to collaborate in the ECGI field. There are no structured sessions, but participants of the Sunday morning kick-off meeting are encouraged to form subgroups on specific topics and use this room for collaborative meetings during the CinC conference.

Contact: Matthijs Cluitmans (m.clu...@maastrichtuniversity.nl) on behalf of the CEI.

Location: Maastricht University (UNS 50), close to the CinC conference venue (few minutes walking).

- Wednesday afternoon closing meeting (directly after CinC closing on Wednesday 26 September, 5-6pm)

After the kick-off meeting on Sunday, we hope participants continue to discuss running projects or start up new efforts during the conference. On Wednesday afternoon, after the CinC closing session, we will come together and discuss what was achieved and how the participants want to continue to work on their existing or newly started projects. Ultimately, we hope that the efforts of this satellite event result in increased collaboration in the ECGI field and new publications.

Contact: Matthijs Cluitmans (m.clu...@maastrichtuniversity.nl) on behalf of the CEI.

Location: Maastricht University (UNS 50), close to the CinC conference venue (few minutes walking).

Non-CEI satellite meetings – open to everyone, registration required

Frontiers in Computational Electrocardiology 2018 (FiCE18): From bits and pixels towards patients (Thursday 27 September)

During the FiCE workshop, we will discuss the integration of imaging modalities for cardiac arrhythmia diagnosis and therapy, and the personalization of computational modeling through imaging.

Time: Thursday morning (after CinC), 27 September 2018

Venue: Greepzaal at the Maastricht University Medical Centre (close to Maastricht University and CinC conference venue)

Target audience: Clinicians, engineers and basic scientists (registration for CinC not required!)

Contact: Matthijs Cluitmans and Jordi Heijman on behalf of the Maastricht ECGI (mECGI) team (m.cluitmans@maastrichtuniversity; jordi....@maastrichtuniversity.nl)

Registration (required but free) and program: www.mecgi.org

Matthijs Cluitmans, MD PhD

Postdoctoral Researcher at Maastricht University Medical Centre

Maastricht, UNS 50, room 3.106

m.clu...@maastrichtuniversity.nl

Visiting Postdoctoral Researcher at IHU Liryc

Bordeaux, Liryc building B, room 2.10

Senior Scientist at Philips Research

Eindhoven, HTC 4, room 1.230

matthijs....@philips.com