CEI-Twitter Promotion of Computing in Cardiology Abstracts

1 view

Brian Zenger

Sep 8, 2020, 10:50:05 PM9/8/20
to CECGI
Hello Friends of the CEI!

We are looking to promote any and all ECGI related activities for the upcoming Computing and Cardiology (CinC) conference! We would like to promote YOUR content through our consortium twitter account (@ecgimaging). If you have any ECGI (even a very small, slightly related) abstracts, posters, or oral presentations please fill out the google form below! Let's get people excited for our presentations, findings, and stimulate great discussion about our results!

Best Regards,

Brian Zenger

PS If you haven't already followed the consortium account please do! Wilson Good has done an AMAZING job setting up and maintaining our presence.