Summer course on EP in Bordeaux

Rob MacLeod

Apr 30, 2019, 10:17:03 AM4/30/19
to CECGI

Hi Folks.  Given that our famous (-:  IBBM course will not be happening this year, we are happy to endorse this one!

Cheers,
Rob

Good morning,

Prof. Michel Haissaguerre and IHU Liryc are pleased to launch the 1st Summer School in the field of Cardiac electrophysiology.

This prestigious ongoing education program is available within the framework summer school, proposed by the University of Bordeaux.

The Cardiac Electrophysiology Summer School will be held at Liryc’s Research Center from July 8 to July 12 , 2019.

During the five day session, this course offers intensive sessions with « hands-on » on the technological aspects of cardiac electrophysiology, from molecular & cellular levels to in-vivo animal & patient experiments.

All classes will be conducted in English.

You can find all related information on the flyer enclosed or via the website : http://bss-cardiology.u-bordeaux.fr/en

or  send your questions to : summer...@ihu-liryc.fr

Registration

Participants must send a short CV as well as a cover letter to :  summer...@ihu-liryc.fr

Participant profile

Master, PhD science , medical students, as well as more experienced researchers wishing to improve their background in the field of cardiac electrophysiology.

Fees

800€ per participant only lodging/boarding costs will be covered -  Note : travelling & food expenses are not covered.

Grants

Grants may be awarded to participants upon demand. To apply for a grant, participants must send a cover letter with their application, detailing why they would like to participate and justifying their need for a grant.

Grants will cover the 800€ registration fee  !  Note:  travelling & food expenses are not covered.

This training is eligible under the compulsory supplementary doctoral training programme.

International participants can claim this training from their University, through a certificate of attendance, which will be given to them at the end of the training.

 We remain at your disposal should you need any further information.

Have a nice day.