2022 CEI Satellite Registration

Rubén Molero Alabau

Aug 3, 2022, 7:53:10 AM8/3/22
to CECGI

Hello All,

The registration for the 2022 Consortium for ECGI satellite event is still open! The registration link is here:  https://forms.gle/XNUe9PcE9q4ZsttP6

Please register asap so we can properly accommodate the number of people. The event will be on September 8th, 2022 following CinC 2022 in Tampere, Finland. The venue of the CEI satellite event will be Tampere University. More details about the venue will be provided later this month as well as the zoom link for remote participants.

We plan to have seminar presentations about contemporary research in ECGI and a workshop on using ECGI software. The updated program is attached to this email.

Best,

CEI Satellite Organizing Committee

Rubén Molero, Beata Ondrusova, Xiajun Jiang, Job Stocks

CEISatellite2022_Program.pdf