Consortium for ECGI 2022 Seminar Series Talk 2

jake.a.b...@gmail.com

May 22, 2022, 12:25:19 PM5/22/22
to CECGI
Hello All,

After the success of our first 2022 seminar we are excited to announce the second.  With this seminar series, we hope to organize presentations from leaders in the field of cardiac electrophysiological modeling.
This second seminar will be taking place from 3:00 pm -- 4:00 pm GMT on May 31st, 2022. The topic of this seminar will be data analysis and modeling in the context of ECGI.

Our presenters will be
Dr. Natalia Trayanova, John Hopkins University
Title: TBA

Dr. Steven Niederer, King’s College London and Guys’ and St Thomas’ Trust
Title: Clinical Applications of Cardiac Models

Dr. Marina Strocchi, King's College London
Title: ECGI Data Analysis in Brugada Syndrome

Below is the zoom registration link to attend the seminar:
https://utah.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0pcumorz0jEtxprVR2HeRiekHx1Z9_Owqz

For more information on the upcoming CEI seminars, check out our website:

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Best,

CEI Executive Board