Reminder of Consortium for ECGI 2022 Seminar Series Talk 2, Tuesday, May 31

macleod

May 30, 2022, 5:30:46 PM5/30/22
to ce...@googlegroups.com, Rob MacLeod
Hello All,

A quick reminder about our second seminar that will be taking place from 3:00 pm -- 4:00 pm GMT (11:00 AM EDT/5:00 PM CEST) on Tuesday, May 31st, 2022. The topic of this seminar will be data analysis and modeling in the context of ECGI.

Our presenters will be:

Dr. Steven Niederer, King’s College London and Guys’ and St Thomas’ Trust
Title: Clinical Applications of Cardiac Models

Dr. Marina Strocchi, King's College London
Title: ECGI Data Analysis in Brugada Syndrome

Dr. Natalia Trayanova, John Hopkins University
Title: AI-powered computational cardiology

Moderator will be Rob MacLeod, University of Utah

Below is the zoom registration link to attend the seminar:
https://utah.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0pcumorz0jEtxprVR2HeRiekHx1Z9_Owqz

For more information on the upcoming CEI seminars, check out our website:

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Best,

CEI Executive Board